Ready for a new computer build?
C64X is a-coming - and is ready to replace your aging home computer with a new Commodore. Wait, what? No seriously… The awesome guys at MyComputerRetro are ready to hook you up!
You get a snappy nice rebuild of the Commodore 64 case design for modern socketed Mini-ITX boards. You can get them built or ready to build. Recommended boards are:
- ASRock J4105-ITX (Embedded)
- Gigabyte J3455N-D3H (Embedded)
- ASRock J5040-ITX (Embedded)
- BioStar A68N-5600E (Embedded)
- ASRock B550M-ITX/ac Socket AM4 Mini-ITX Motherboard
- Akasa 7106HP / Akasa K25 (Intel)
- Thermaltake Engine 27 (Intel)
- Silverstone SST-NT07-115X (Intel)
- ID Cooling IS-30 (AMD, not so widely available)
- Dynatron A18 heatsink/fan
See more at https://myretrocomputer.com/selecting-your-components/